Saturday, October 27, 2007

The End

Last weekend, while writing the previous post, I realized that when I was in New Orleans, while writing weekly updates fairly faithfully I had to recognize what was significant enough to share with those who might read this, which caused me to reflect on the events of the week. I like to write and enjoyed blogging. To continue to write a blog about my experience in New Orleans now that I have been back in Philadelphia for five months is neither practical nor healthy.

I enjoyed this blog and will continue to look at it from time to time. This is likely to be my last entry though. I am starting a new blog, a new chapter. It is time to move on. Concluding this blog and beginning a new blog is a way to ritualize moving forward and in writing a new blog I will have to recognize current experiences significant enough to share. It will help me to reflect on my present situation more fully.

I have enjoyed the journey. I continue to be grateful for the experience I had in New Orleans and for all the support I received. The experience of the past year has changed me and will continue to influence me as I move forward. Any new chapter is influenced by the previous one, nevertheless it is new.

I am providing a link to my new blog and invite you there. It is in the list on the right with other links; the link should take you there directly but just in case it doesn't here is the address: http://kmneverydayexperience.blogspot.com/

Thank you! Many Blessings!

Love,
Kathleen

No comments: